Friday, April 27, 2012

surprising

surprising by wood & wool stool
surprising, a photo by wood & wool stool on Flickr.

Early in the morning I got a surprise from Fermob.
A big box all the way from France.
A while ago I got an email from Emmanuelle of Fermob. Because many of my [fermob] photos were featured on their website and casting campaign, I could simply choose which color Surprising lounger I would like to have.
Well choosing a Fermob color isn't that easy ...
I decided to choose linen.
The chair is now in the living room and the kelim pillow from Marrakech has found it's perfect place.
The industrial design of the chair and the traditional woven pillow are a striking contrast.
Merci beaucoup Fermob!

11 comments:

  1. prachtig! jij mazzelkont ;) nee zij eigenlijk je foto's zijn zo puur en mooi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise... Amazingly wonderful chair with your Marrakech pillow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een plaatje! Ik kan je voorstellen dat ze je deze stoel cadeau doen, hebben ze wéér mooie foto's voor handen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. an eclectic combination that works well - a beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is on my list "coups de coeur", but in white (with the chair "hee" of hay, also in white). I have to choose... Life is so hard !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bofkont! Mooie stoel, mooi kussen, mooie foto......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zo'n mooi voorbeeld van een win-win situatie! Geniet ervan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, it looks perfect with your beautiful pillow!

    ReplyDelete