Saturday, December 3, 2016

winter knitwear

dusty pink knitted sweater pattern dusty pink knitted sweater pattern dusty pink knitted sweater pattern dusty pink knitted sweater pattern dusty pink knitted sweater pattern

Winter knitwear. I really l O V E it.

The dusty pink sweater I've made with the same pattern as the striped sweater I've knitted last year.
What I like about this sweater is the loose fit and basic look. It's a woolen sweater, but you can wear it underneath a jacket and it's not too warm, but warm enough to be your favorite winter wear.
I've been wearing the black and natural colored sweater dress a few seasons and I like the shorter sweater version just as much.
You can find the winter wardrobe patterns in my Etsy shop.

Try to make one yourself, because nothing beats homemade winterwear.
It's not difficult at all, even for a beginner...

1 comment: